Alpine Lake Paddleboard-June 25: 1 SPOT LEFT
Take adventure to the next level, and experience our alpine lakes like never before!
Mt. Waddingtons Outdoors and Pure Life Paddle Boards are teaming up to bring you a unique outdoor opportunity. Join us for a guided hike to Lindeman Lake followed by a scenic paddle around the lake and lunch on the water.
We will provide you with all the paddling gear, including one of our inflatable paddle boards, transportation, and a delicious lunch. Experience Lindeman from a whole new perspective while gaining a new appreciation for one of Chilliwack’s most established hikes.
Alpine Lake Paddleboard-June 25: 1 SPOT LEFT Itinerary
Sunday, June 25 2017
9:00am-Meet at Mt. Waddingtons Outdoors
9:30am-Depart from shop
11:00am-Paddle Boarding and lunch on the water
1:00pm-deflate board and hike down
3:00pm-back at Mt. Waddingtons Outdoors
$79.99 + GST
Please bring the following:
- Water: We recommend bringing at least 1 litre
- Shoes: Hiking boots recommended, or a good pair of running shoes or trail runners (if you are confident on your feet).
- Socks: Don’t underestimate the power of a good pair of socks. We recommend a solid pair of wool hiking socks. Prone to blisters? Double up on socks: first a light liner followed by a pair of thicker socks.
- Clothing: 1. Bathing suit 2. Weather appropriate clothing & layers. Weather can change rapidly in the mountains and we do not want people to only bring a bathing suit. Cotton clothing is not recommended.
- Odds & ends: Weather dependent, you may want to bring along a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and bugspray.
Not sure what to bring? Give us a call or stop by the store and we can hook you up with some great gear before your trip!
Gear provided by MWO & Pure Life Paddle Boards:
- Inflatable paddle board & backpack to carry it in (this will be around 35lbs)
- LunchQuestions? Email email@example.com