With an unlimited supply of pristine lakes, and summer just around the corner, now is the time to get your boating license! In Canada if you operate any motorized recreational watercraft, you are required to obtain your Pleasure Craft Operator Card, otherwise known as a boat license. Regardless of age, size of boat or engine horsepower, the Operator Card is required by law. The PCOC Course is being offered in Chilliwack by the Canadian Power and Sail Squadron starting Tuesday, May 14. For more information contact Gary Clow at 604-792-9373 or via email at [email protected]

Leave a Reply