The Adventure Repair Kit
The Adventure Repair Kit is designed for all paddling up to weekend trips. It is designed to be simple and lightweight and help to get you back on the river in those rare times damage has been done to your raft.
The Adventure Repair Kit is designed for all paddling up to weekend trips. It is
designed to be simple and lightweight and help to get you back on the river.
- 1L Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Bag - The entire repair kit is packed into this
waterproof and lightweight drybag to keep your repair materials together.
- Aquaseal with Cure Accelerator (Reduces aquaseal cure time from 8-12 hours to 2-3 hours) - For major stitch repairs, pinholes, and as a general adhesive for most water based products.
- Tenacious Tape (1 foot roll) - For repairing most fabric tears, including seats, inflatable floors, pin holes on the outside of the boat, and for backing major tears from the inside of the boat if you have a Cargo Fly. It is also ideal for jacket, tent repairs, and on all other ripstop nylon fabrics.
- Patch N Go Kit with Tube (1 foot roll that fits in the included tube with the Tenacious Tape and the small Zipper Lubricant) - This is the main proper repair patch for rips and tears of the boat, and is applied to the outside.
- 1 x Mini Roll of Duct Tape - 2” x 50” - For general repairs, ideal for floor rips.
- Spare Valve Cap - For the main valve and some inflatable floors.
- Spare Nozzle - For seats, some backrests, and some inflatable floors.
- Mini Zipper Lubricant - For lubricating cargo fly, bow bag and drysuit zippers.
- 2 x Alcohol Swabs - For cleaning surfaces prior to patching.
*This kit saves you 10% off of the above items if they were purchased individually.
**Items in this list are not included in The Adventure Repair Kit but are highly recommended:
- A Leatherman multi-tool - For various reasons but notable is the needle nose pliers that are ideal for driving the needle on stitch repairs.
- A lighter - For heating up patches and drying areas in wet conditions prior to patching.